We all have things we need to get done everyday, but end up pushing to the back burner, or letting them slip through the cracks. However, with a little planning, and a few simple tips, you can get more things done each day, and go to bed feeling productive, and happy with yourself.
1. Set Priorities — Make a list of the things you need to get done, and order them in order of importance.
2. Set A Timer — Set a timer, and try your best to get your intended task done in the allotted time.
3. Take Some Time For Yourself — Before starting your busy day sit down and figure out what you need to do.
4. Set Daily and Weekly Goals — While planning your to do lists, set your daily goals, as well as your weekly goals. It will help shape your daily to do lists.
5. Use a Planner or To Do List — Yes, write down your to do list in a planner, or on a piece of paper. Check the tasks off after you’ve completed them.
6. Avoid Distractions — Things like Facebook, TV, and your cell phone can distract you from your tasks. Keep them at bay until after you’ve finished.
7. Don’t Over Do It! — Give yourself a break in between tasks. If you go too hard you will surely burn yourself out, and likely put off other tasks that need to be done.